Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to.

4 posters

Go down

The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to. Empty The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to.

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm

As you all know, I love Cuarta, and that is because, from the very first moment i saw Ulquiorra on the PS2 Game Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd, i was hipnotized to how awsome he was. When i Watched the anime he was even more awsome, and that awsomeness grew ever more. This may not sound profound as i migth have wanted it, with all the "awsomes" in it. But today lies a Character, a Very Deep Character. Strong, Fast, Inteligent, and a Character who has Evolved very much trough the course of the Story, one of the Coolest Ressurecíons if not the best.

All i have to say is

Farewell, Cuarta Espada: Ulquiorra Shiffer.

We (i) will miss you. Crying or Very sad
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to. Empty Re: The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to.

Post by Grimmjow Tue May 25, 2010 8:06 pm

farewell ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to. Empty Re: The End Of The Cuarta Espada, in Memory of, a Tribute to.

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

It Hurts me a LOT to see that only one person came to pay there Respects to Ulquiorra... one of, if not the best Espada.

unles you haven't seen the episod,e in that case you are excused Razz
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Thu May 27, 2010 9:23 am

I just watched it today, but i saw it on the manga forever ago so i guess i just came to grips with it.
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

I had seen it when the manga came out, but anime is like a TOTALY diferent thing, like, so much more awsome and sad Wink
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 27, 2010 3:13 pm

yes it is in the anime we can feel xD
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm

this is gonna sound queer, but the second time i watched i almost cried....
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

i felt something when ichigo transformed in that god form lol but yes ulquiorra was #our mentor" to this fraccion our pride
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

yes, withouth him we wouldn't be here, i know i wouldn't i came to Cuarta because of him. and here i stand. Forever! (or as long as i play this game)
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 27, 2010 4:42 pm

put my zanpakutou in ulquiorra's grave and shoot 3 gran rey cero to the air and said... Banzaiiii ulquiora Banzaiiiii

oh and by the way nobody's take the number 4 or else i kill the person.... no matter who he is xD
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 5:43 pm

i can't do what you did because i am him, but if i had i would have twon two Cero Oscuras and one Lanza Del Relapago
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Zietsuma Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm

yea that would do it
Zietsuma
Zietsuma
Weak Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down