Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) Empty Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Again, much like the Soul Evo's forum, talk random and socialize Wink
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 pm

hey this is my perfect spot VERY RUM IN HERE MUAHAHAH ...( going to the store house drinking RUMMMMMMM )
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 2:14 pm

don't go around spending it all, don't drink more than we can produce.

ill be drinking vodka now.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh it's roomy in here *kicks back* yea our place is sweet
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Yep, i just hope it isn't to roomy Shocked
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 2:44 pm

i wil be the one whos going to produce the rum and test it or drink it to see if tastes good Surprised
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Don't need to my firends, i already have workers on it, just call them Minions. they are a special breed of Hollows Razz
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Evil or Very Mad THERES ONE minion trying to steel the botle of rum that i have stolen from the warehouse ...UPS that i have borrowed EHEHEH
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 pm

*leans against wall* i have a good feeling about this place
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 pm

lol! I just like that face
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Damn, i dunno why but what dbrew said just sounded cool.... GOD DAMN YOU ALL!
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Wed May 19, 2010 3:13 pm

No need for hostility lol have some rum it will make you feel better
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:17 pm

i was'nt being hostile... i was being... well you know.... that hting... that you do with the words... bah you win, hostile.... and a bottle of rum YO HO!
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:20 pm

yo ho were we go.... RUM for the WIN :d
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

*takes 3 shots to the head* WOOOOOO!!!! i feel good and i knew that i would lol
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm

*cries in the corner* WHY! WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!???

on another note dbrew you don't want a special rank?
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 pm

nobody give me reputation bad espada baddddd
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 pm

happy? little whiny ***** don't forget to check the "searing or no swearing" poll at technical stuff
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:28 pm

sneaking in the storehouse tongue
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

oh my gosh im the oldest in here Surprised
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:31 pm

hey! you don't need to sneak no where, you can just ask at the tavern. god dammit your Sexta Espada, you should want to be served. im just gonna Emo up in my corner.... *emo+s up in the corner and puts a evil sadistic grin*

damn somethings wrong with me.... affraid

yey for you lol, old fart. btw don't double post, edit Wink
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:35 pm

im going after ichigo I WILL BE BACK
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

WTF dude... take it easy... if you find him go far away, i don't need distruction on the imidiate aread. you destroy somthing and ill trhow a Lanza Del Relampago trough your head.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

weel im back ANDDDD..... i didnt encounter ichigo i found ogichi he is a maniac psico laugher wtf
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Explain something to me... how the hell did you find Ogihci? isn't he Ichigo? and btw you found him and what did you do with him?

also your one to talk, you spend most of your time lughing to...
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next