Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!!

3 posters

Go down

Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!! Empty Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!!

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 18, 2010 9:44 pm

always use spoiler tags for when refering to mangas that are at least 20 numbers down of the current one. example: current manga is 200, when posting from 180 to 200 use spoiler tag. if you don't know the numbers use the tag if it hasn't aired in the anime yet.

also feel free to tell where you see it, download it, and how you see it.

i my self usualy see at www.onemanga.com, but rcently i have been watching at www.mangastream.com, because onemanga has been having some delays, but i like onemanga's translation better.

I also have a program reocmended by a friend of mine called "Manga Reader" it allows you to watch manga as if it was really a book, create your own manga, it has several options, you can watch donwloaded manga, the program aslo has direct conection to onemanga.com and mangafox.com so you can watch manga without downloading. its a neat thing.

for now i won't post about the manga, will let someone else do the honours.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!! Empty Re: Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!!

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Damn, saw the new one today, and i reconsider what i said about Aizen, he is awsome Razz also Gin was exlelent on this one too Razz
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!! Empty Re: Manga Discussion. !!!CONTAINS SPOILER TAGS!!!

Post by Maddix Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

A he tends to be that way, actualy I'm nervous that they are focusing on him it means something is about to happen I'm assumeing it will end in him dieing though. My money is on him sacraficing himself to save rongiku
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

i would like aizen go to the kings real to see whow it looks like
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm

yep, but i have a feeling we will see it, i jsut don't know how lol. its weird for they to create something the fans won't see.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

OK, so today i was like WTF?!?!? read spoiler only if you have watched manga 405 of bleach.

to read the spoiler, you have to click on the white part, after it expands drag your mouse over it, like select the text hidden there as if you wanted to copy it, nd it will apear Wink

Spoiler:
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down